Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Philatelic Database

Dear friends

A small absence from my scanner is giving me the opportunity to present you some articles with big philatelic interest.

Today I present you two articles about Thematic or Topical stamp collecting taken from a web site with great interest. It is called “The Philatelic Database” and I am glad to present it to you with the words of its owners.

Kon Grekiotis



PHILATELIC DATABASE

About Us

Welcome to The Philatelic Database! As you have probably noticed, we continue to grow at a rapid rate. If you have not done so already, please bookmark this page, subscribe! We have a monthly newsletter as well as an RSS feed.

Unlike a printed magazine, there is something new added every day! If English is not your first language, the whole site may be translated into 11 different languages, simply click your national flag!

With hundreds of items, you will find that it is a veritable cornucopia of philatelic knowledge. There is something for most stamp collecting tastes. Postal historians and thematic collectors are especially catered for.

We are continually adding to our stamp archives, archival articles (many are unique to our site), maps, glossary, and a philatelic directories

At PDb you will discover first-class feature articles by eminent philatelists, leading stamp auctioneers and collectors with a passion for their subject.

Should you wish to write an article for PDb, don’t hesitate to contact us.

William Cochrane & Richard Turton

Editors

2 comments:

  1. Mr KGREK,
    I just open your blog and I am very interested to your site. It is very nice looking and very
    informatif too for me. I will send some a letter or postcard to you.
    I am from Indonesia.
    my name : M. Pawitan
    Salam,
    M. Pawitan

    ReplyDelete