Sunday, February 22, 2015

TOP 5 FREE ONLINE STAMP CATALOGUES REVIEWED


TOP 5 FREE ONLINE STAMP CATALOGUES REVIEWED

The post was withdrawn from WORLD PHILATELIA due to the following e-mail received by the owner of the blog SCB

Hi Kon, 

and many thanks for visiting my blog.  Regarding your question at http://www.stampcollectingblog.com/best-free-stamp-catalogs.php

Like I wrote on my public response to You, I'm going to have to ask you to take down the copied article.  All the content on SCB is copyrighted, and copying the full article 'as is' is in direct violation with the copyrights statement. Because of some misuse (mostly from  spammers) I'm not making any exceptions to this policy, sadly. 

But feel free to link to the article, or write your own opinions about the best resources. 

I hope you understand my view.  

Best wishes, 
-keijo-

No comments:

Post a Comment