Tuesday, July 28, 2009

SUMMER VACATIONS

This is what I see every morning as I am getting up


The white house in the center
is the place from where
I am uploading this article

A good morning as the sun is rising in Malia


Dear friends

Due to my summer vacation is difficult to upload new covers on my blog. So my good friend Yannis Hiras is making me the favor to upload from time to time some intresting covers and I thank him VERY MUCH.

As for me I will try to upload some intresting philatelic articles from other webpages in order to help you improve your philatelic knowledge.

These all till my return back to Agia Paraskevi.

Have a nice time

Konstantinos

P.S. You can continue sending me your correspondence in my P.O. Box as my wife is in Agia Paraskevi taking my correspondence (but please not registered letters). All the letters will be answered as soon as I will be back to my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment